Tis’ my last post for this blog. I’m going to just focus on my writings and the things God places on my heart on my Soul Awakenings Blog from here on out. Thanks for those who’ve been following along here!
How to live as children of light: God’s plan for us according to Ephesians 5
1) Remember that we are dearly loved
2) Walk in the way of love
3) Voice your thanksgiving to God, always give thanks to God for everything
4) Let no one delude and deceive you
5) Don’t participate in the things of darkness, take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness
6) Discern and find out what pleases the Lord
7) Bring things to the light – Expose!
8) Make the most of every opportunity, make the best use of your time
9) Understand what the will of the Lord is
10) Be filled with the Spirit
11) Speak to one another in psalms, hymns and songs from the Spirit
12) Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord
13) Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ
An unexpected valentine at the door: our church guys are so sweet. Surprised us sisters at each of our homes with flowers and an invitation to dinner cooked by all of them later this week
A text sent to me: “Happy Valentine’s Day to Auntie Yeaj”. They’re so cute!